A. Overall Privacy
MyChild Apps values your privacy. Rest assured that the information you provide when you use our websites and related applications will be collected and used in the manner stated in this Policy.
B. What Information We Collect
The information we collect depends on whether you are a visitor or a member.
- If you are a visitor, you provide us with information of what service you use and how you use it. Technically speaking, this includes:
- Log information, such as information on how you use our service (e.g. time or duration of your use), browser cookies, web beacons;
- information, such as IP address, operating system version, device settings, hardware model, device identifiers, and Subscriber Identity Module (SIM) number for some mobile devices, if available; and,
- Other information.
If you are a registered user, aside from the information above, you also provide us with your name, mobile number, and email address. These pieces information serve as our point of contact with our members. Our registration forms and profile update forms also ask for other information, such as birthday, gender and location. You have the option to provide us with these pieces of information or not.
To maintain the accuracy of users' personal information, they may access this at any time and change any inaccuracies they may find by updating their profile. Users also have the option to delete their information from our database by updating their profile or sending us a support ticket to deactivate their account.
C. How we Use Your Personal Information
- The information you provide us may be used in any of the following manner:
- To provide better and customized service to you.
- We are able to do this with your help. By using your cookies, we are able to track usage patterns and deliver customized content to all users. A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user's computer hard drive as a unique identifier. Our cookies have an expiration date.
- We also provide communications services to our members. Our members receive e-mails, SMS regarding updates, additional announcements about schedules, services, and newsletters. Members may opt not to receive these types of communications.
- We may also use the information we collect from you to improve our products and services and to develop new ones.
For information sharing. Subject to applicable law, we may share, transfer, and disclose the information we collect, to the following:
- Companies that form part of our group of companies, to enable them to offer or improve their respective services or products;
- Service providers that help us provide our services, to the extent needed to perform their duties and their functions;
- Government authorities, at their request and only when legally required to do so; and,
- Purchasers or potential purchasers of our rights and obligations relating to the services we provide. In this case, all information collected are deemed assets that may be transferred to such third parties.
Necessary to Protect Legitimate Interests. The information we collect may also be shared, transferred and disclosed when this is necessary:
- To protect the rights and interests of MyChild Applications, business partners, customers or third parties, as may be required and permitted by law; and
- To pursue your legitimate interests, as may be required or permitted by law.
Advertisement in different media. Images and information uploaded or posted will not be used to advertise MyChild Applications and its services in different media (i.e., Above-the-line, Below-the-line, SEM, Social Media advertising) without express permission from the user. Information may be used for the conduct of promotions and advertisements through e-mail, SMS and Push Notifications.
Location identification. Through information provided by the device you use to access our Apps and services, we are provided with IP addresses and other locational information. An IP Address is a unique identifier that identifies your computer or device in the Internet. These information are used to identify the location of the device (i.e., town, city and country), and these are added to all data that are submitted to the system.
User analysis. The information we collect may be used for assessment, record keeping, user analysis and generation of reports. This information will not be shared with any third party.
D. How We Secure your Personal Information.
We endeavor to protect your information by using secure servers. Sufficient physical and technical methods and procedures are employed to safeguard and secure the information from unauthorized or unlawful processing. We have no control, however, over any information you provide when you leave our website. Our website offers links to third-party websites. Though we at MyChild Apps thoroughly vet our partners, and these would likely have stringent international compliant privacy policies, please note that when you click on these links, you effectively leave our Apps.
To ensure your protection, we encourage you to read their privacy policies.